ConnectiX is an out of the box, cloud based Workforce Management System for the mobile enterprise. Comprising scheduling, dispatch, work order management, in-field communications and reporting to any internet enabled device, both online and offline, ConnectiX is highly configurable to meet your needs.
Downloaded directly from the ConnectiX website to individual Desktops, Laptops and Mobile Devices, users are underway following a simple registration process using their unique user names.
- Receive jobs
- Create jobs
- Accept/Regret/Suspend Jobs
- Complete Job Info
- Create estimates and Purchase Orders
- Request Invoices
- Submit to the office
- Manage jobs and field staff
- Dispatch jobs to the field
- Monitor progress of assigned jobs
- Automatic data synchronization with accounting systems
In the event that work conditions temporarily prevent access to a network signal, ConnectiX stores and sends the data to the office once service is resumed.
ConnectiX 6 guarantees data security in T4 certified Fujitsu Data Centres
The ConnectiX suite has been designed to work with your existing accounting software systems. Instead of demanding your team learn a whole new package, ConnectiX allows them to access known systems in a new and more efficient manner, reducing training costs and stress.
ConnectiX is compatible with an extensive range of leading Accounting Systems including:
- Sage Accpac
- Sage 50
- SAP B1
- Great Plains
If you are working with another legacy system, our team will work with you to get it and your team into the field.
For a flat monthly per user fee, you receive:
- PDA Software for all users
- Central system software for your central hub
- Automatic software updates downloaded automatically
- Automatic data security in T4 certified Fujitsu Data Centres