A managed solution that delivers on-site hardware, connectivity and off-site data storage and replication - As a Service.
How does it work?
Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) delivers a cost effective, secure and scalable solution to meet your data storage needs. Using proven technology, the service provides a step-up on traditional physical media solutions and offers access to a range of onsite hardware and connectivity types to cater for any volume of data.
Delivered as a fully managed service, Backup-as-a-Service is securely integrated into your existing corporate network, maximising the utilisation of existing IT infrastructure while delivering faster data backup and recovery.
What do you get as part of this service?
- Monthly storage of replicated business data.
- Installation and configuration of the primary backup server.
- Installation and configuration of replacement backup software.
- Provision of virtual environment for data restoration purposes.
- Configuration of backups for replication between client sites and our data centres.
- Supply, installation and configuration of appliances to meet your data backup and storage needs.
- Specification and installation of appropriate network connectivity between your site and our data centres.
Benefits to your business
- Funded as an operational expense rather than being a capital expense.
- Reduced management and operational overheads for your business.
- Increased reliability of backups
- Improved data recovery time versus tape solutions.
- Easily deployed alongside existing tape infrastructures.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Supported on-site hardware, network connectivity and off-site data storage.
- One predictable monthly cost for the entire service.
- Utilises proven high-quality hardware appliances.
Contact IT Easy to discuss our Backup-as-a-Service offering and start protecting your business today.